CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Bine ai venit pe Forumul CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro !!! Pentru a viziona tot forumul esti rugat sa Creezi Doar Un Account !! Totul Dureaza Doar 30 de Secunde Multumim ! Cu respect CsrX-TeamSkid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR) Inregistrare
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Bine ai venit pe Forumul CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro !!! Pentru a viziona tot forumul esti rugat sa Creezi Doar Un Account !! Totul Dureaza Doar 30 de Secunde Multumim ! Cu respect CsrX-TeamSkid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR) Inregistrare
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
csrx
Administrator
Administrator
csrx

Puncte : 5709
Reputatie : 1
Data de inscriere : 28/01/2010

Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR) Empty
MesajSubiect: Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR)   Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR) I_icon_minitimeLun Feb 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006)

Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR) SkidRow-RevolutionsPerMinute

Quality: 256 VBR

1. Disease
2. Another In The System
3. Pulling My Heart Out From Under Me
4. When God Can't Wait
5. Shut Up Baby, I Love You
6. Strength
7. White Trash
8. You Lie
9. Nothing
10. Love Is Dead
11. Let It Ride
12. You Lie (Bonus Track)

Revolutions per Minute is the fifth full-length studio album by Skid Row, released on October 24, 2006. It is also the band's first release with current drummer Dave Gara.

Michael Wagener temporarily reunited with Skid Row and became their producer for this album. It was 15 years since he co-produced the band's 1991 second album Slave to the Grind.

The album received mixed reviews, with some feeling that the band had strayed too far from its heavy metal roots by including several songs with punk and country influences. One unanimously positive review, however, came from the Editorial review on
Cod:
[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]
. The review stated:

'The twelve new songs on Revolutions per Minute see Skid Row pulling out all the stops. Bolan, Hill and Sabo play their guitars with a vengeance, firing off power chords by the second, turning their amps to the max and apparently knowing but one direction: straight ahead! Whether on the hook-oriented opener, Disease, the aggressive Another In The System, the catchy White Trash or the programmatic Shut Up Baby, I Love You - their unadulterated vitality seems to practically jump at the listener. The two string magicians expertly throw the bait to vocalist Johnny Solinger, who skillfully elaborates on the theme, refining the material further.'

[mod]All links must be coded - including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, passwords and internal links.

Link(s) coded. ~ thepoint
[/mod]

A less positive review came from Dom Lawson in Kerrang! magazine, who called the album "a lame arse-blast of badly produced pub metal", before awarding the album 1 out of 5.

In the 2006 Hideous Heavy Metal music awards, the album scooped 3 "Golden Turd" awards, for Worst Album, Worst Album Artwork and Worst Album Title.

Cod:
http://rapidshare.com/files/313928531/skidrowrpmnormal.rar
Sus In jos
https://csrx-zone.all-up.com

Skid Row - Revolutions Per Minute (2006) (256 VBR)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Mogwai - Mr Beast (2006) [320kbps]
» (RS) Johnny Cash Children's Album (2006)
» 1910 Fruitgum Company - The Best Of (2006) [RS]

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro :: Download :: Muzica-
Mergi direct la: