CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Bine ai venit pe Forumul CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro !!! Pentru a viziona tot forumul esti rugat sa Creezi Doar Un Account !! Totul Dureaza Doar 30 de Secunde Multumim ! Cu respect CsrX-Team[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed Inregistrare
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Bine ai venit pe Forumul CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro !!! Pentru a viziona tot forumul esti rugat sa Creezi Doar Un Account !! Totul Dureaza Doar 30 de Secunde Multumim ! Cu respect CsrX-Team[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed Inregistrare
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed

In jos 
AutorMesaj
csrx
Administrator
Administrator
csrx

Puncte : 5709
Reputatie : 1
Data de inscriere : 28/01/2010

[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed Empty
MesajSubiect: [MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed   [MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed I_icon_minitimeLun Feb 01, 2010 9:22 pm

[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed 1614pt79d2222
[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed 2eph7is

Information:

Arcen Games title is based on the 4x style of gameplay; explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate. You start with your basic structures and create your empire by building your base and creating vast armies in order to conquer other planets. The game includes an extensive tutorial that explains how to build your armies, create your bases, and all the other intricacies of the system. Trust me, you are going to need to play the tutorial before you start the campaign because this game brings a whole new meaning to the word complex. Luckily, the complexity never hinders the in-game experience but instead adds to the overall scope and enjoyment as long as you take the time to learn its ins and outs.

ai-war-7ai-war-6

The game consists of your basic campaign with the ability to have up to seven other players in your game with you. The campaign games can last for several hours or even serveal days depending on the amount of players you set, which can either be taken as a blessing or a curse. I found it to be a great thing because I love to get sucked into what I am playing so when a single match can last for days Im in heaven. There is also an online component but at the time of writing there werent any servers up so I didnt get to experience the multiplayer. I really dont mind since the single player matches are challanging enough.

On the presentation front AI War Fleet Command may seem a bit lacking but once you consider that you will be seeing thousands of units on screen at once you can see why they toned the graphics down. Im certainly not saying the graphics are bad in any way, on the contrary they actually are pretty nice with each ship and station having a clean look to them. I did however find the lack of sounds in some areas to be a bit disturbing but it never got to the point where it drew away from the overall game.

Download:

Cod:

http://rapidshare.com/files/337397374/AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed.rar

AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed.rar
Cod:
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=6e496d7
Sus In jos
https://csrx-zone.all-up.com

[MS] [RS.com] AI.War.Fleet.Command.v3.0.0.0.RIP-Unleashed
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [RS.com]Command And Conquer Gold
» [RS] Panzer Command: Kharkov (2008)