CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Bine ai venit pe Forumul CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro !!! Pentru a viziona tot forumul esti rugat sa Creezi Doar Un Account !! Totul Dureaza Doar 30 de Secunde Multumim ! Cu respect CsrX-TeamGuns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps) Inregistrare
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Bine ai venit pe Forumul CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro !!! Pentru a viziona tot forumul esti rugat sa Creezi Doar Un Account !! Totul Dureaza Doar 30 de Secunde Multumim ! Cu respect CsrX-TeamGuns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps) Inregistrare
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
csrx
Administrator
Administrator
csrx

Puncte : 5709
Reputatie : 1
Data de inscriere : 28/01/2010

Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps) Empty
MesajSubiect: Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps)   Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps) I_icon_minitimeLun Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987)

Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps) GunsNRoses-AppetiteforDestruction

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. Welcome To The Jungle
2. It's So Easy
3. Nightrain
4. Out Ta' Get Me
5. Mr. Brownstone
6. Paradise City
7. My Michelle
8. Think About You
9. Sweet Child O' Mine
10. You're Crazy
11. Anything Goes
12. Rocket Queen

Appetite for Destruction is the debut studio album by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses. Released in 1987, it was well received by critics and topped the American Billboard 200 chart. As of September 2008, the album has been certified diamond (plus 18x platinum) by the RIAA, accumulating worldwide sales in excess of twenty-eight million as of October 2008. The album still remains the fastest-selling debut album in history.

Axl Rose stated in 1988 that many of the songs featured on the album had been written while the band had been performing on the Los Angeles club circuit, and a number of songs that would be featured on later Guns N' Roses albums were considered for Appetite for Destruction, such as "Back Off ," "You Could Be Mine," "Don't Cry" and "November Rain."

While the songwriting credits are indiscriminately credited to all five band members, many of the songs began as solo tracks that individual band members wrote separate from the band, only to be completed later. These songs include "It's So Easy" (McKagan) and "Think About You" (Stradlin). "Rocket Queen" was an unfinished Slash/McKagan song that was written from their earlier band Road Crew, while Anything Goes was written by Hollywood Rose, however, was later re-written for Appetite.

Other songs on the album reflect the band's reaction to the debauchery of the L.A. rock and roll underground, such as "Welcome to the Jungle" (Rose wrote the lyrics while in Seattle about an incident in New York City) and "Out ta Get Me", as well as their assorted female companions, reflected in the songs "Sweet Child o' Mine," "Think About You," "My Michelle," "You're Crazy," and "Rocket Queen."

The album's original cover, based on the Robert Williamss painting "Appetite for Destruction", depicted a robot rapist about to be punished by a metal avenger. After several music retailers refused to stock the album, they compromised and put the controversial cover art inside, replacing it with a cover depicting a cross and skulls of the five current band members (designed by Billy White Jr., originally as a tattoo), each skull representing one member of the band: Izzy Stradlin, top skull; Steven Adler, left skull; Axl Rose, center skull; Duff McKagan, right skull; and Slash, bottom skull. The photographs used for the back of the album and liner notes were taken by Robert John. The cover was supposed to be on the 2008 re-pressing of the vinyl, though the record label replaced it with the skulls cover at the last minute.

PM ME IF LINKS ARE DOWN!!!

Cod:
http://rapidshare.com/files/337515621/gunsAppetitefastest.rar
Sus In jos
https://csrx-zone.all-up.com

Guns 'n Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (320 Kbps)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [RS.COM] Guns N Roses - Greatest Hits (2004)
» [RS] The Almighty - Soul Destruction (1991)
» Laidback Luke-My GOD (Guns On Demo)__Incl DJ Tiesto Remix-WE
» [RS][MU] GOOD MORNING VIETNAM (1987) Dvd-Rip 700MB
» [RS][MU] GOOD MORNING VIETNAM (1987) Dvd-Rip 700MB

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
CsrX-Zone.Idle.Ro :: Download :: Muzica-
Mergi direct la: